Friday, April 29, 2022

Skylr is 33!

At some point I stopped writing here regularly.  Today I will copy two messages to Skylr from his sisters.

From Renie Joie:




Dear Sky,
I often credit you with being the coolest guy I know.
And it’s true! I could go on and on and sing your praises. I mean- you are pretty much good at everything you do: β›·πŸ‚ πŸ₯·πŸπŸ‘¨β€πŸš’πŸ„β€β™‚οΈ 🏌️ 🚀 πŸ’πŸŽΎπŸ€ πŸ₯πŸ•πŸ”πŸ†πŸ₯‡β€¦ and you do a lot (much more than there are emojis).
But what I love most is your authenticity. You are the person, most comfortable in their own skin, that I know. And I admire that. This is the type of self-love and comfort we all aspire to and what makes you so magnetic.
So grateful to have such a wonderful little (big) bro in my corner. Have loved watching you grow and develop into the incredible man, father, husband, friend you are today. While never losing that youthful lust for life and adventure you’ve always had.
Te quiero mucho. Happy birthday πŸŽ‚.

- Big sis. 


From Avery:


Skylr,

It was so awesome spending time with you and your family over Easter. It made me realise how long it’s been since we had any quality time together and it made me want some MORE! I loved getting to know you again - not as my 12 year old little brother- but as a fun-loving, adventurous, supercool, grown up dude man. I love you, Skylie!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home